Goddess Morrigan is most frequently seen as a goddess of battle and war and has also been seen as a manifestation of the earth, chiefly representing the her role as guardian of the territory and its people.
She is also Goddess of Death and Guardian of the Dead.
This necklace has been blessed and brings the bearer,
- Stronger alliance with Goddess Morrigan and her familiars such as ravens and crows
- Closer relations with Badb, Macha and Nemain
- Increased ability to seduce
- Better workings with necromancy and connections to the dead
- Bigger and more victories when going into challenges or competitions whether it is spiritual/physical/mental
- Better psychic abilities to foretell death dates (which I must say, this occurs more when you enter a hospital as freaky as it sounds!)
- More strategical thought
- Protection by the dead and undead as well as familiars sent by Goddess Morrigan
- Increased ability to transform when needed, to best fit in situations and to adapt in scenarios where more benefits will yield
How To Use:
Wear the item close to your skin for the first 30 days. This allows the energy to blend in with your aura and bring you blessings.
If it is not possible to do so, you may also carry the item with you in your pockets, or place it under your pillow when you sleep.
It is advised to recharge your item whenever you feel like the energy has weakened. To do this, you may use our recharging box or light a white candle next to your item.
Dos and Don'ts:
Be gentle and take care of your item well. This ensures you'll be able to receive blessings as long as possible and without disruption.
Avoid ALL contact with water and perfume. Please remove your item before showering, washing your hands, swimming or any other activity that may get your item wet.